Send My Bag™ recently hit the headlines when research by the consumer watchdog, Which?, revealed our service to be better value than Ryan Air baggage fees and the best value luggage shipper in the UK.
At Send My Bag™ we want to make your luggage choice an easy one, to that end we’re pleased to announced two very simple customer pledges:
We guarantee our door to door luggage services won’t be beaten on price.
We guarantee your express service item within the United Kingdom & Europe will arrive on time or your money back.
We’ll be very surprised if you find a lower price on a comparable service, but if you do, let us know and we’ll match it. If you find a lower price up to 7 days after you place your order we’ll match it and give you a £10 credit (we're that confident you won't).
If your Send My Bag™ Express service item doesn’t arrive on time on an EU route we’ll credit your Send My Bag™ account with 50% of the transit costs, if the delay is 2+ working days we’ll credit your Send My Bag™ account with 100%. To claim, get in touch within 7 days of delivery.
It’s not just our low prices and on time record which makes Send My Bag™ Europe’s favourite luggage service:
- Customer services phone lines open 7 days / week.
- Phone lines open to 8pm 6 days / week.
- Local rate telephone numbers from the UK & abroad. Freephone USA.
- Live online chat available 7 days / week.
- Free specially designed Send My Bag™ label holders sent to your door upon request.
- Send My Bag™ is the largest specialist luggage shipper in the UK visiting more than 70 countries every month; our logistics partners provide us with dedicated support allowing us to provide an unparalleled service.
Whether you’re off on holidays, planning a third year abroad, spending the summer working on your holiday home or joining an expat community in sunnier climes; Send My Bag™ can make your trip better value and more convenient.
For full terms & conditions on both our low price and on time guarantee please visit our terms of service (section 14).
*Brexit Update* All UK < > EU routes are currently displaying a route alert advising of possible Brexit related delays, as such UK < > EU is not currently covered by our on time guarantee.