Luggage Shipping to Nauru
Send your personal effects to Nauru using Send My Bag's international luggage delivery service and enjoy a luggage-free journey.
Important Nauru Customs Information
General Customs Information
Given that most countries permit a generous amount of personal effects to be shipped free of charge, the majority of Send My Bag shipments worldwide will not be stopped by customs. Personal effects are defined as used items that have been in the sender’s possession for at least 6 months.
Brand new items, such as Christmas presents, or even items in their packaging intended for your own use, may incur customs duties and taxes. You should make sure you are aware of any charges you will incur before you book your collection, by consulting Nauruan customs. Please follow any advice given and provide with your shipment all documentation required of you.
Customs processes and regulations are different depending on the country. We, therefore, advise all travellers to take 5 minutes to check how their personal circumstances and what they are sending will be viewed by Nauruan customs officials.
You can find further information at Send My Bag’s customs information page.
If only sending personal effects, you need to fill out a brief non-generic packing list online, entries to be made in the format: "2 x Pairs Leather Sandals, 1 x Denim Jacket, 6 x Pairs Cotton Socks", etc., rather than "10 x Used Clothing".
What can I send to Nauru? What items are restricted?
With Send My Bag™ you can travel with almost everything you would normally find in a holiday suitcase, for security and customs reasons however certain items are prohibited, please find these listed below.
A maximum of 1 lithium battery is permitted per shipment (excludes to / from Australia) when it is contained within a working personal electronic device such as a mobile phone. Review our battery policy.
- Aerosols or any other pressurised containers;
- Liquids, Pastes and Gels of any type (including nail varnish and perfume);
- Toner Cartridges;
- Loose Batteries & Power Banks;
- No more than 1 device containing a battery in line with our battery policy;
- Animals and Animal products;
- Firearms and firearm parts, ammunition, explosives, weapons (including imitations and toys of same);
- Flowers and plant products;
- Human remains or ashes;
- Medical samples;
- Items that require a temperature controlled environment;
- Prescription drugs and pharmaceutical products;
- Religious Artefacts
- Foodstuffs, perishable, animal origin and controlled food articles and beverages including, but not limited to: Fruit & vegetables, dairy products (including dried products containing dairy such as protein powder), meat, fish, nuts, seeds, wine, beer, spirits and champagne; or
- Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odour of any kind;
- Valuables and high value items including but not limited to antiques, paintings, jewellery, precious stones and electrical equipment (low value electrical equipment is permitted but sent at the owner's risk);
- Cash or other forms of tradeable currency;
- Credit cards;
- Passports or other confidential personal documentation;
- Irreplaceable items;
- Other Dangerous / hazardous goods;
- Counterfeit goods;
- Other illegal or restricted goods.
More information is available under section 11 of our terms of service.
Items excluded from cover
The following items will be accepted but are sent at your risk and are not included under complimentary cover:
- Electrical Items, including but not limited to; Tablets, Mobile Phones, Computers, Hi-Fis, TVs.
- Glass & Porcelain.
- Any other non standard excess baggage items.
If you choose to send any of the above please ensure you package the item appropriately, for example a TV inside a suitcase is not appropriate.