Luggage Shipping to Andorra
Forward your luggage to Andorra when moving or studying abroad, or if you are taking an extended trip to Andorra.
Important Andorra Customs Information
General Customs Information
Personal effects are viewed as items that have been in the sender’s possession for a minimum of six months. Most countries allow these personal effects to cross their borders duty free, which means a shipment containing only personal effects is unlikely to be stopped by customs.
However, if your shipment contains brand new or commercial items, you may be required to pay taxes and duties before your shipment can be cleared through customs.
If sending brand new items, such as Christmas or birthday presents, to Andorra, you should be aware of the possibility of incurring charges. Before shipping, you should find out about any customs duties you have to pay, follow advice from Andorran customs officials, and attach any documentation required of you.
To indicate that you are only sending personal effects, it is essential that you complete a packing list online, to be written in the following way: " 5 x Jeans, 2 x Woollen Hat, 3 x Cotton T-Shirt", rather than as "10 x Used Clothing".
We strongly advise all travellers to check how their personal circumstances and their particular shipment will be assessed in line with the customs regulations in force in Andorra. These may be different from other countries you have visited.
More information can be found on our customs information page.
What can I send to Andorra? What items are restricted?
With Send My Bag™ you can travel with almost everything you would normally find in a holiday suitcase, for security and customs reasons however certain items are prohibited, please find these listed below.
A maximum of 1 lithium battery is permitted per shipment (excludes to / from Australia) when it is contained within a working personal electronic device such as a mobile phone. Review our battery policy.
- Aerosols or any other pressurised containers;
- Liquids, Pastes and Gels of any type (including nail varnish and perfume);
- Toner Cartridges;
- Loose Batteries & Power Banks;
- No more than 1 device containing a battery in line with our battery policy;
- Animals and Animal products;
- Firearms and firearm parts, ammunition, explosives, weapons (including imitations and toys of same);
- Flowers and plant products;
- Human remains or ashes;
- Medical samples;
- Items that require a temperature controlled environment;
- Prescription drugs and pharmaceutical products;
- Religious Artefacts
- Foodstuffs, perishable, animal origin and controlled food articles and beverages including, but not limited to: Fruit & vegetables, dairy products (including dried products containing dairy such as protein powder), meat, fish, nuts, seeds, wine, beer, spirits and champagne; or
- Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odour of any kind;
- Valuables and high value items including but not limited to antiques, paintings, jewellery, precious stones and electrical equipment (low value electrical equipment is permitted but sent at the owner's risk);
- Cash or other forms of tradeable currency;
- Credit cards;
- Passports or other confidential personal documentation;
- Irreplaceable items;
- Other Dangerous / hazardous goods;
- Counterfeit goods;
- Other illegal or restricted goods.
More information is available under section 11 of our terms of service.
In addition to the above when sending to Andorra we prohibit the sending of:
- All food stuffs including non-perishable and dry goods such as confectionary, candy etc.
- Health and fitness supplements.
Items excluded from cover
The following items will be accepted but are sent at your risk and are not included under complimentary cover:
- Electrical Items, including but not limited to; Tablets, Mobile Phones, Computers, Hi-Fis, TVs.
- Glass & Porcelain.
- Any other non standard excess baggage items.
If you choose to send any of the above please ensure you package the item appropriately, for example a TV inside a suitcase is not appropriate.